Macon Singletary and the entire North Raleigh Periodontics staff attended the 163rd North Carolina Dental Society meeting in Myrtle Beach this past weekend. We are excited to bring back and implement the information we learned about improving patient care and understanding complex cases.
The courses we attended include:
- Soft Tissue Laser Therapy
- Gorgan Christensen’s talk on the New and Upcoming Developments in Dentistry
- Methods to Better Improve Oral Care in Patients
- Simplifying the Medically Complex Patient
- SPICE and OSHA Certifications
- State of the Art Technologies
- Synergy of Biologics
In addition to being an active member of the American Academy of Periodontology, a Diplomate on the American Board of Periodontology, a member of the American Dental Association, a member of the Raleigh/Wake County Dental Society, and a member of the Southern Academy of Periodontology, Dr. Singletary has played an active role in the North Carolina Dental Society since his practice began, attending the conference every year and always dedicating himself to continuing his education!
See Dr. Singletary in Myrtle Beach!